Monday, January 24, 2011

Damn it..it's just getting harder!


I AM STRUGGLING TO GET OUT FROM THIS MESS.
I just got busier with work every other day I don't have the time to blog about my progress(which isn't much). It has been 3-4 weeks now I've lost about 2.5 pounds ONLY. Having MIGRAINE is just an issue that has been making me skip my exercise routine. It visits me too frequently, I had to name it, MAGGIE. I HATE YOU MAGGIE! MAGGIE is an annoying bitch that comes over and doesn't know it's time to leave, even if you've hinted that you have something else to do. Caffox,Painkiller,Panadol doesn't scare MAGGIE away.So the best thing to get rid of her is for me to go to sleep.(or bang my head on concrete or something- i wonder)

Damn you scientist, when are you going to come up with the cure?! I need some kind of miracle! Help me GOD. Help me be healthy for ME,and the people around me!Ok,I may sound unfair to other complicated situations(cancer etc), but this is my issue. I feel sorry for my husband to see me in pain most of the days. Who in the world enjoy being around a sick person everyday right?( probably doctors) I didn't ask for it.It's just the way it is.I always pray for his never ending patience and affection in dealing with this, and fortunately he has a wonderful heart. Let'll be forever.

Some of the day, I'm all fired up to wakeup and hop on the thread mill or do the P90X workout, but due to the frequent visit from the uninvited guest, my body just couldn't sync with my brain.I know what I want to achieve, but it kept getting harder...I can't fight it, so I decided to do this on a pace that will not harm my health even if it takes me the entire year to complete my mission.No rush as long as I'm heading there. And I've heard that MIGRAINS do go away when we are in a better shape. Keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment