Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The day I became more terrified of diabetes.

Woke up early this morning and head straight to the gym. I had 15 more minutes to complete but the phone rang. It was my mama and she sounded sad. She calmly told me that my uncle passed away. He's 65, been hospitalized for about a month now for diabetes. He had a bad wound on his leg and it looked like he's going to loose it anyways. His organs just stops functioning and that was it. Even though I am not that close to him, I still respect the man like my father and of what he has accomplished in life. But I'm upset that he has no control over his appetite and this led him to having diabetes. Well,frankly he's ignorant.He just eats anything he love without even thinking about his health.I FREAKED OUT when I think of sugars. This is scary.Inalillahi waina ilaihi rajiun. May he rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment